- Use all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Sharp objects can puncture the mat and should be avoided.
- Corrosive or abrasive cleaners will damage product.
- Do not allow water/moisture to become trapped within a folded mat. Moisture or liquid that comes trapped may not dry. When storing your mat, please ensure that it is completely clean and dry.
Never leave children unattended and pay careful attention to child while product is in use. Use reasonable safety precautions when using the mat. Do not place or attempt to place the mat on uneven or unsafe surfaces. This mat is not intended to and should never be used as bedding, for sleeping, or in a child’s bed or crib. This product is not a toy, and is not intended to be placed in the mouth. Immediately discontinue use of this product at the first sign of damage. Keep away from fire and other direct and indirect sources of heat. The drawstring bag that accompanies this product is exclusively to store and transport the changing mat and represents a choking hazard to children. The drawstring bag should only be used by a responsible adult for its intended purpose and should never be given to or used by an infant or child.
We take your child’s safety very seriously. You can read more about our product safety info here.