addie gundry · chef addie · cooking · kids · little cooks · little nomad · pink · sweet · toddlers · treat · valentine · Valentines Day ·
Sweet Pink Valentines Day Treat
Valentines Day is just around the corner and I don't know about you but I am such a sucker for a sweet treat that day (or any day for that matter!) I always try to make it special for my kids too. I remember my Mom making special treats for us every year and it has always held special memories for me. Our fave lady Chef, Addie Gundry, is back with the easiest and prettiest treat! It's so easy that your kids can even help with the creation!
Pink Chocolate V-day Wafers
- One (14-oz.) bag Strawberry Wafer Cookies
- One (10-oz.) bag white chocolate melting wafers
- One (10-oz.) bag red chocolate melting wafers
- Assorted sprinkles
- Combine white and red chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Melt in batches, so use half of each bag first and then melt more chocolate as needed.
- Dip wafer cookies in the strawberry colored chocolate. Rest on parchment paper and sprinkle with assorted sprinkles.
- Allow to cool and harden, approximately 5 minutes.
Leave a comment