Skip to content
Easter Weekend is upon us. If you celebrate or even if you don't, try this easy and ADORABLE Spring treat from our fave Mama, Chef and Author, Addie Gundry. They're almost too cute to eat!
Bunny Tails Recipe
- 12 jumbo marshmallows
- 2 cups white melting chocolate
- 2 cups Coconut
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Place your coconut on a plate and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate melts according to package directions.
- Dip the marshmallow in the chocolate, then dip into the plate of coconut.
- Place on a cookie sheet and allow the chocolate to cool and harden.
- So easy! Enjoy!