Anywhere Highchair Mat | Ada
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE shipping on orders over $150
You can fall in love with our splat mat for the wipe-clean convenience under high chairs and toddler tables, but we won’t blame you if you fall for its mid-century modern charm and gorgeous color palette. This original highchair mat artwork was created with a hand painted block printing technique inspired by shapes in 1950-60s architecture. Made with soft, safe vegan faux leather, this splash mat mat also folds neatly and loves to get invited to impromptu picnics and beach days.
The Sunflower color features warm ochre tones against an ivory background.
Dimensions & Details
Dimensions: 48” x 48”
- Square: 2.2 lbs
- Round: 1.8 lbs
- Printed in the USA on imported fabric
What We Stand For
- Safe for baby with premium quality, non-toxic vegan faux leather fabric
- Tested to show no harmful phthalates
- Free from PVC, formaldehyde, latex
- Water and stain resistant surface makes it easy to wipe clean
- Bottom surface is lined with an anti-slip texture to reduce movement under highchairs or kid's tables.
Tested for Peace of Mind
- Exceeds ASTM F963 - US Toy Safety standards
- Use all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely.
- Water resistant and leak proof - wipe up spills with a dry cloth.
- Sharp objects can puncture the mat and should be avoided.
- Corrosive or abrasive cleaners will damage product.
- Do not allow water/moisture to become trapped within a folded mat. Moisture or liquid that comes trapped may not dry. When storing your mat, please ensure that it is completely clean and dry.
Warning - never leave children unattended. Always use with adult supervision. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or product weakness.
We take your child’s safety very seriously. You can read more about our product safety info here.
Returns & Exchanges
We believe in friendly returns, so we offer full refunds on unopened and unused products (minus a $30 return shipping/restocking fee per box shipped) within 30 days of purchase. Want to exchange instead? No problem, and we’ll take care of the shipping fee.
Our 365 Day Warranty comes free with all products.
Read more about our Return & Exchange Policy and Warranty here.