- Wipe up spills as they happen with a dry cloth.
- Use mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely before use.
- While most spills can wipe up easily with our cleaning instructions, cases of extreme dirt, paint spills and other heavily pigmented items may stain your mat and should be avoided.
- Can handle normal foot traffic and play, but pet claws and other pointed or sharp objects should be avoided, as they may permanently damage or disfigure the mats.
- Clean before first use.
- Not for outdoor use - avoid direct sun exposure.
- Suitable for all ages. Use with adult supervision.
- Not intended for gymnastics or sports-related activities.
- Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep packaging bag away from babies and children.
- Do not use plastic covering in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. The plastic covering is not a toy.
- Never leave a child unattended. Always use with adult supervision.
- Do not leave the zipper open as children can crawl inside the bag and suffocate.
- Before each use, inspect the product.
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Keep away from fire/heat. This product should not be used near sources of ignition.
We take your child’s safety very seriously. You can read more about our product safety info here.