As a Graphic Designer at House of Noa, you will work with the Sr. Art Director and Marketing team to build out high quality design deliverables across marketing emails, paid social, e-commerce and other digital and print projects. You will work with the Adobe Creative Suite to create beautiful, compelling content in a fast-paced startup environment. Basic video editing skills are a must. This is a great opportunity to help assist in taking the brand to the next level, stretch your skills and try new things!
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong foundational graphic design, visual, and interaction design skills; with an emphasis on type, layout, color, and design systems
- Experience creating performance focused email and ad campaigns
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
- Excellent typography skills
- A knowledge of file quality, saving and organization best practices.
- A basic understanding of HTML & CSS principles and structure; a plus if you have experience designing or coding for email;
- A very strong eye for image selection, image cropping, and photo editing
- Knowledge of email marketing editors (e.g. Klaviyo), and/or openness to learning the program for email design and editing
- Knowledge of remote asset management tools such as Asana, Canto and Dropbox.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or related field is preferred
- 4-6 years of graphic design experience.
- Previous experience as Graphic Designer for an agency or in-house brand
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite design tools.
- Basic skills in After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, or other animation and video editing software
- Understanding of designing for digital formats
- Experience with direct-to-consumer creative and messaging
- Needs to work well independently and have excellent follow-through skills.
- Should be quick, collaborative and creative. Need to be able to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Requires knowledge of art department or agency workflow.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize while handling multiple projects at once
- Must have strong communication skills as working well in a remote environment is vital.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and "Graphic Designer" in the subject line.