- Wipe up spills with a dry cloth.
- Use all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely.
- Can handle normal foot traffic, but sharp objects like high heels or pet claws can damage the mat. Heavy furniture or gym equipment should be avoided.
- Corrosive or abrasive cleaners will damage product.
- Do not allow water/moisture to become trapped under the mat. When cleaning your floors, please ensure that the floor is completely clean and dry before replacing the mat.
- Do not clean with a power vacuum cleaner as it may damage the surface of the mat.
- Clean before first use.
- Not for outdoor use.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
Warning - never leave children unattended. Always use with adult supervision. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or product weakness.
We take your child’s safety very seriously. You can read more about our product safety info here.