- Wipe up spills as they happen with a dry cloth.
- Use mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely before use.
- Avoid harsh or abrasive detergents and cleaning solutions to keep your mat looking like new.
- While most spills can wipe up easily with our cleaning instructions, cases of extreme dirt, paint spills and other heavily pigmented items may stain your mat and should be avoided.
- Can handle normal foot traffic, but sharp objects like pet claws can damage the mat. Prolonged use of heavy furniture or gym equipment may leave a permanent indent in your mat.
- Do not allow water/moisture to become trapped under the mat. When cleaning your floors, please ensure that the floor is completely clean and dry before replacing the mat.
- Do not clean with a power vacuum cleaner as it may damage the surface of the mat.
- Clean before first use.
- Not for outdoor use - avoid direct sun exposure.
- Never leave children unattended. Always use with adult supervision.
- Before each use, inspect the product.
- Immediately stop using at the first sign of damage or product weakness.
- In the event that the printed film separates from the foam, please immediately discontinue use of the product, discard the affected tiles, and submit a warranty claim here.
- Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep packaging bag away from babies and children.
- Do not use plastic covering in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. The plastic covering is not a toy.
We take your child’s safety very seriously. You can read more about our product safety info here.