Designed for easy care - so you can spend less time cleaning up and more time enjoying life.
- To attach your rug to the floor, locate the corner grippers on the underside of the rug. Remove the clear protective film to reveal the sticky side and affix to the floor. Cleaning your floor prior will allow for better, longer-lasting grip.
- Spot clean rug using mild laundry detergent, water and scrubby side of sponge.
- Carefully remove the four velcro corners from grippers to place in washing machine.
- To remove the grippers from the floor, slowly peel back from one end and wash with water. Let dry and reapply!
- Wash rug in cold water on gentle cycle. DO NOT PLACE IN DRYER - simply lay flat to dry.
- Use mild detergent and never use harsh chemicals such as bleach.