Skip to content
- Use all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely.
- Do not clean with a power vacuum cleaner as it may damage the surface of the mat.
- Shoes may be worn on your mat, but sharp objects like high heels or pet claws can damage the mat.
- Corrosive or abrasive cleaners will damage product.
- Do not allow water/moisture to become trapped under the mat. When cleaning your floors, please ensure that the floor is completely clean and dry before replacing the mat.