Care & Safety
- Use all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely.
- Water resistant and leak proof - wipe up spills with a dry cloth.
- Sharp objects can puncture the mat and should be avoided.
- Corrosive or abrasive cleaners will damage product.
- Do not allow water/moisture to become trapped within a folded mat. Moisture or liquid that comes trapped may not dry. When storing your mat, please ensure that it is completely clean and dry.
Warning - never leave children unattended. Always use with adult supervision. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or product weakness.