Noa Starter Bundle
Regular price $218.00 Sale price$203
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE shipping on orders over $150
The Noa Starter bundle takes our best selling baby play mat and combines it with a matching high chair mat. Our wipe clean play mat and splat mat will make cleaning up after messes a little easier, because - let's face it - all new parents need a break. Our playmat and high chair mat bundle comes complete with a canvas carry bag. Bundle up and save! Bundle products are not eligible for additional discounts.
The Sunflower color features warm ochre tones against an ivory background.
Play Mat Dimensions & Details
- Dimensions: 24.8" x 24.8” per tile
- Thickness: 0.47”
- Safe for baby with premium quality, non-toxic EVA foam and printed top film layer
- Expandable to fit every room and space
Highchair Mat Dimensions & Details
- Dimensions: 48” x 48”
- Thickness: .054”
- Square: 2.2 lbs
- Round: 1.8 lbs
- Premium quality vegan faux leather fabric
- Stain resistant
- Bottom surface is lined with an anti-slip texture to reduce movement under highchairs or kid's tables.
- Printed in the USA on imported fabric
What We Stand For
- Safe for baby
- Tested to show no harmful phthalates
- Non-toxic materials
- Free of PVC, formaldehyde, latex
- Water resistant surface makes it easy to wipe clean
- Little Nomad, LLC owns the right of design, trademark, production, and distribution of Roam Free Play Mats
Tested for Peace of Mind
- Exceeds ASTM F963 - US Toy Safety standards
- Exceeds EN71 - EU Toy Safety Testing standards (Play Mat Only)
- CPSIA Compliant
Play Mat Care
- Wipe up spills as they happen with a dry cloth.
- Use mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely before use.
- Avoid harsh or abrasive detergents and cleaning solutions to keep your mat looking like new.
- While most spills can wipe up easily with our cleaning instructions, cases of extreme dirt, paint spills and other heavily pigmented items may stain your mat and should be avoided.
- Can handle normal foot traffic, but sharp objects like pet claws can damage the mat. Prolonged use of heavy furniture or gym equipment may leave a permanent indent in your mat.
- Do not allow water/moisture to become trapped under the mat. When cleaning your floors, please ensure that the floor is completely clean and dry before replacing the mat.
- Do not clean with a power vacuum cleaner as it may damage the surface of the mat.
- Clean before first use.
- Not for outdoor use - avoid direct sun exposure.
Highchair Mat Care
- Use all-purpose cleaner or mild dish soap and water to clean your mat. Dry completely.
- Water resistant and leak proof - wipe up spills with a dry cloth.
- Sharp objects can puncture the mat and should be avoided.
- Corrosive or abrasive cleaners will damage product.
- Do not allow water/moisture to become trapped within a folded mat. Moisture or liquid that comes trapped may not dry. When storing your mat, please ensure that it is completely clean and dry.
- Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep packaging bag away from babies and children.
- Do not use plastic covering in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. The plastic covering is not a toy.
- Never leave children unattended. Always use with adult supervision.
- Before each use, inspect the product.
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or product weakness.
- In the event that the printed film separates from the foam on the play mat, please immediately discontinue use of the product, discard the affected tiles, and submit a warranty claim here.
We take your child’s safety very seriously. You can read more about our product safety info here.
Returns & Exchanges
We believe in friendly returns, so we offer full refunds on unopened and unused products (minus a $30 return shipping/restocking fee per box shipped) within 30 days of purchase. Want to exchange instead? No problem, and we’ll take care of the shipping fee.
Our 365 Day Warranty comes free with all products.
Read more about our Return & Exchange Policy and Warranty here.